Please note: European delivery is temporarily disabled due to significant delays and other issues (Important info for EU customers)
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Which other project baords (not pic) can this be used with?
Please can you also add the Kitronic Codes to your answers so that I can order the correct items.
This also needs the PICAXE-20M2 IC Product Code: 3728
And a PICAXE USB Download Cable -Product Code: 3716
It is powered by 4.5V (4xAA batteries) but there is no battery cage included so that is item 4xAA battery Cage with Clip Stock Code: 2235-01
Alternatively you could use an Arduino or Arduino clone: RedBoard - Programmed with Arduino
Product Code: 4681
Arduino Uno Main Board -R3
Product Code: 4622
Both of these can be powered and programmed by USB. The Uno uses USB Cable A to B
Product Code: 4109
The Redboard uses USB Type-A to Micro-B USB Cable
Product Code: 4125
You are unlikely to be using anything as high as 24V but I would be very careful to limit the current through the keypad. It would be very easy to put more than 20mA through the contacts unknowingly and that might damage the keypad.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.