Learn how to control servos with the Raspberry Pi with the Monk Makes Servo Kit for Raspberry Pi.
Get into controlling servos with the Raspberry Pi with this extremely easy to use kit. The kit includes the ServoSix interface board, two servos, jumper wires, a battery box, and a Raspberry Leaf GPIO template to help you find the right pins.
At the heart of the kit sits the ServoSix board which allows the user to control up to six servos with a Raspberry Pi. The board features terminal block styler power input and 18 ( six lots of 3) pin headers on a standard 2.54mm pitch for connecting the servos. There are also 6 pin headers on a standard 2.54mm pitch for connecting the ServoSix board to the Pi. Additionally, there is a handy power indicator LED on the front of the PCB and the board has reverse polarity and over-current protection to protect the GPIO pins on the Pi.
The downloadable guide introduces you to working with the ServoSix board, how to get get it wired up, and then how to write code that will allow you to control the servos.
- A Raspberry Pi is not included.
- Batteries are not included.
- Learn how to control servos with the Raspberry Pi.
- The kit is supplied with two servos so you can start making interesting projects straight away.
- The included Raspberry Leaf GPIO template makes connecting the Pi to the ServoSix board a painless task.
- The downloadable instructions take you from basic setup to writing code, in a simple and concise way.
- The kit can also be used with Arduino. An Arduino coding guide is included in the instructions.
- ServoSix board features;
- Screw terminals for servo power supply.
- Reverse-polarity protection for the servo power supply.
- 470µF 16V capacitor for servo supply.
- 470Ω current limiting resistors for servo control lines (to protect GPIO pins)
- Power indicator LED.
- 1 x Monk Makes ServoSix interface board.
- 2 x Servo motors.
- 1 x Raspberry Leaf GPIO template.
- 1 x 4AA battery holder.
- 1 x pack of female to male jumper wires.
- 1 x pack of male to male jumper wires.
- Instructions and basic setup guide.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.