The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Desktop Kit UK/4GB is the perfect full desktop computer solution for learning, exploring hands-on tech, or any day to day computing activities. Just add HDMI display(s).
If you are looking for the ultimate learning/Teaching platform that can also handle all of your day to day computing needs, then the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Desktop Kit should be right at the top of your shortlist. It contains everything you need to get up and running, just add up to 2 4k monitors and you are good to go!
The kit contains; Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, Raspberry Pi Keyboard Hub & Mouse, 2 × micro HDMI to Standard HDMI (A/M) 1m Cables, Raspberry Pi 5V 3A USB-C Power Supply, Raspberry Pi 4 Case, Official Raspberry Pi Beginner's Guide (English language), and 16GB NOOBS with Raspbian microSD card. This is kit is for people of all ability levels, from novice to ninja. The included Official Raspberry Pi Beginner's Guide introduces you to all aspects of using the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B in a clear and concise way.
At the heart of the kit is the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, a 64bit quad-core computer that can drive 2 x 4k monitors, has 4GB of RAM, Gigabit Ethernet, USB3.0, wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, and more! It has all of the specs and the performance normally found in a desktop PC, at a fraction of the cost. For full access to the Raspberry Pi GPIO pins, just pop off the lid of the case and all of the pins are readily accessible.
The 1.5GHz Quad-core CPU gives a performance improvement of 3 x over the previous model. The impressive technical specifications enable the Raspberry Pi 4 to become a powerful desktop solution, capable of handling all that you need of it, including applications such as; as a web server, media server, NAS, console emulator, and more.
Already have a Raspberry Pi and wish you had a Desktop kit to go with it? We've got you, we also do a Raspberry Pi Desktop kit without an included Pi.
- The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Desktop Kit UK/4GB offers a full desktop computer solution, just add display(s).
- It is the perfect computer for learning/teaching; Linux, coding, IoT, physical computing, server architecture, and much more...
- The kit contains; Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, Raspberry Pi Keyboard Hub & Mouse, 2 × micro HDMI to Standard HDMI (A/M) 1m Cables, Raspberry Pi 5V 3A USB-C Power Supply, Raspberry Pi 4 Case, Official Raspberry Pi Beginner's Guide (English language), and 16GB NOOBS with Raspbian microSD card.
- The clear and concise Raspberry Pi Beginner's Guide will take you from novice to ninja painlessly.
- The included case protects the Pi whilst still allowing full access to all of the ports/inputs/outputs. Its clip of top also ensures that the 40 pin GPIO connectors are fully accessible.
- Use it as a computer, for all of your Pi projects, as a web server, media server, NAS, console emulator, and more.
- The operating system is supplied on the included 16GB microSD card, which also doubles as data storage.
- For full access to the Raspberry Pi GPIO pins, just pop off the lid of the case and all of the pins are readily accessible.
- The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B tech specs are;
- 1.5GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU.
- 4GB RAM - LPDDR4
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE.
- Gigabit Ethernet.
- 2x USB 3.0 ports; 2x USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header.
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported).
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port.
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port.
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port.
- 265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode).
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics.
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage.
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*).
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*).
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT).
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB.
- Raspberry Pi Keyboard Hub & Mouse (UK).
- 2 × micro HDMI to Standard HDMI (A/M) 1m Cables.
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 5V 3A USB-C Power Supply (UK).
- A Raspberry Pi 4 Case.
- Official Raspberry Pi Beginner's Guide (English language).
- 16GB NOOBS with Raspbian microSD card..
Possible applications include:
- Media streaming (Music, Video, Twitch).
- Learning/Teaching coding.
- Learning/Teaching IoT.
- Learning/Teaching Linux.
- A home desktop computer solution to rival a PC.
- Gaming, including running retro games and console emulation.
- Web Server.
- Any HDMI monitor, up to 2 x 4k monitors.
- Learn how to configure, update, and navigate your Raspberry Pi once it's set up
- Discover a whole range of projects for your Raspberry Pi
- Read more detailed documentation on configuring your Raspberry Pi
- Find out about accessing your Raspberry Pi remotely
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.