Enviro+ board plus PMS5003 Particulate Matter Sensor
Monitor your world with Enviro and Enviro + Air Quality for Raspberry Pi! There's a whole bunch of fancy environmental sensors on these boards, and a gorgeous little full-colour LCD to display your data. They're the perfect way to get started with citizen science and environmental monitoring!
Enviro + Air Quality is designed for environmental monitoring and lets you measure air quality (pollutant gases and particulates), temperature, pressure, humidity, light, and noise level. When combined with a particulate matter sensor*, it's great for monitoring air quality just outside your house and lets you contribute your data to citizen science efforts to monitor air quality via projects like Luftdaten.
The Enviro + Air Quality was designed in collaboration with the University of Sheffield, with the aim of letting you contribute real-time air quality data from your local area to open data projects like Luftdaten. There is a tutorial that shows you how to use Enviro + Air Quality and a few easily-available bits to build the board into a weather-proof housing that you can mount outside your house to monitor local air quality.
There's a useful Python library to control all the parts of your Enviro. There's a bunch of examples for each of the individual parts, all-in-one examples that shows you the data from the sensors in a visual way.
- BME280 temperature, pressure, humidity sensor
- LTR-559 light and proximity sensor
- MICS6814 analog gas sensor
- ADS1015 analog to digital converter (ADC)
- MEMS microphone
- 0.96" colour LCD (160x80)
- Connector for external particulate matter (PM) sensor (not included)
- Pimoroni breakout-compatible pin header
- pHAT-format board
- Compatible with all 40-pin header Raspberry Pi models
- Python library
- Dimensions: 65x30x8.5mm
- 1 x Pimoroni - Enviro Plus for Raspberry Pi - Enviro + Air Quality
- Length: 65mm.
- Width: 30mm.
- Height: 8.5mm.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.