Power up your Raspberry Pi with the official UK Raspberry Pi 5 27W USB-C PD (Power Delivery) Power Supply - white
Raspberry Pi 27W USB-C PD Power Supply is the official and recommended power supply that has been designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi 5.
The new 27W USB-C PD Power Supply will deliver a maximum of 5.1V, 5A enabling the Raspberry Pi 5 to power a wider range of peripherals. The total power drawn from the four USB ports on Raspberry Pi 5 is limited by default to a nominal 600mA; this limit is automatically increased to a nominal 1.6A when the USB-C PD Power Supply is detected. The USB-C PD Power Supply is also capable of delivering 3A @ 9V, 2.25A @ 12V, and 1.8A @ 15V to PD-compatible products, making it a good cost-effective power supply for many general-purpose, non-Raspberry Pi use cases.
The power supply USB-C connection goes straight into your Raspberry Pi. This power supply is fitted with a UK-style 3-pin plug and has been rated to work with UK-style power outlets.
The Raspberry Pi 15.3W USB-C Power Supply has undergone extensive compliance testing and meets a number of regional and international standards, including UKCA standards.
- The official and recommended power supply for the Raspberry Pi 5.
- UK-style 3-pin plug.
- The power supply's USB-C connection goes straight into your Raspberry Pi 5.
- 1.2m, 18awg captive cable with USB-C output connector
- Input 240VAC.
- Output: 5A @ 5.1V, 3A @ 9V, 2.25A @ 12V, 1.8A @ 15V.
- Short circuit, over current and over-temperature protection.
- UKCA compliance.
- 1 x Official UK Raspberry Pi 27W 5A USB-C Power Supply (for Pi 5) - White.
- Cable Length: 1.2m.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.