The perfect little add-on to drive motors, make sounds, and learn how to interface electronics with your Pi! Includes all you need for instant fun projects. It is easy-to-use and is clearly labelled.
Pibrella works with Python or Scratch and full code libraries are available.
The board can drive bigger loads than the Pi GPIO can handle (motors, relays, solenoids, etc.). Indicator LEDs on all input and output channels make debugging your circuits and coding a breeze.
Ideal for those new to the Raspberry Pi® or looking to expand their electronics knowledge. Great for schools and kids’ clubs. Full code libraries available from the pip Python package installer. More examples and helpful tips on www.pibrella.com.
Using the board:
- Plug the board in to the Raspberry Pi I/O expander connector.
- Connect power to the Pibrella using the micro USB power connector.
- Install the Pibrella software on your Pi.
- Write some Python using the Pibrella libraries.
- Slots straight on to your Raspberry Pi.
- On board tactile input switch.
- Red, green and amber LEDs.
- On board Pizeo speaker.
- 4 protected inputs, with LED indicators.
- 4 high-power outputs (600mA each), with LED indicators.
- Easy software interface - the libraries know what each pin is used for so you don't need to.
- Pibrella - Raspberry Pi Hardware Driver.
- Raspberry Pi.
- Micro USB power supply
In most cases a 1A micro USB will be fine, however if you are driving motors or other high current devices make sure one amp is enough power for them.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Unfortunately this isn’t a product we are able to give detailed support over, however the best option is to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.