Maker UNO is an Arduino Compatible board specially designed to simplify building your projects: Coding & Electronics is made easy with the Maker UNO because it has built-in indicator LEDs (x12), buzzer and input button. The indicator LEDs make troubleshooting much easier.
Students/Makers can skip the hassle of constructing the basic electronic circuit which can be time-consuming. Although it is equally important to learn about basic electronics, it can always come later after they have experienced how easy it is to create an awesome project. Start with fun and excitement. Start coding right away and see your board lights up and plays the melody with the press of a button.
For experienced makers, this is also useful to quickly test your code without having to connect any other devices. With the conventional Arduino boards, makers also face another common problem - difficulty in troubleshooting their circuit. This is because when it doesn't work, it can be difficult to know whether the problem is due to wire connection or coding.
With Maker UNO, the problem is solved! Not only do the onboard LEDs work as outputs, they can also act as indicators, clearly showing what's happening on that pin. When the pin is used as input, you can clearly see whether the signal is received by just looking at changes on the LEDs.
One of the popular features of the official Arduino Uno is the label printed on its pin headers. It saves us a lot of time when we want to connect the I/O pins to the external circuit. These are also included with the Maker UNO (Please note that you need to peel off the stickers and stick them on your Maker UNO by yourself).
Don't throw your box away! There is a small opening on the box for you to plug the USB cable so that you can keep your Maker UNO safely in the original box, no additional casing required.
- An Arduino board specially crafted for building projects while maintaining all the useful features of Maker UNO.
- With the help of 12 x LEDs, 1 x programmable push button and 1 x piezo buzzer, you can start coding and have some fun experimenting with Maker Nano right out-of-the-box without the hassle of wiring up any circuit.
- Learn Arduino and physical computing on a board that has been specifically designed for education.
- Each GPIO pin has a status LED which can also act as indicators, clearly showing what's happening on that pin.
- It features a sounder with a dedicated on/off switch, a reset button and a programmable button.
- CE, FCC and RoHS compliant.
- 1 x Maker UNO.
- Maker UNO User's Manual.
- Maker UNO Edu Kit Getting Started Module.
- Maker-UNO Schematic.
- Maker-UNO Fritzing File.
- Maker-UNO 3D file(IGS and STEP files).
- CH34X driver (Please ensure the Maker UNO is plug into computer USB port during driver installation).
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.