Love Maker UNO? But it's too big to fit into your project? Worry not! Introducing Maker Nano, an Arduino board specially crafted for building projects while maintaining all the useful features of Maker UNO.
Wiring up your own circuit is always the most tedious part of learning electronics. It's very prone to error and sometimes, not reversible. With the help of 12 x LEDs, 1 x programmable push button and 1 x piezo buzzer, you can start coding and have some fun experimenting with Maker Nano right out-of-the-box without the hassle of wiring up any circuit. As you learn and start building projects, the LEDs for each digital I/O pin will also come handy for circuit troubleshooting.
Just slightly bigger than the original Arduino Nano (1mm longer and 3mm wider) and maintaining the same pin arrangement, Maker Nano is compatible with most, if not all, of the daughter boards for Arduino Nano in the market. Not to forget it's also breadboard friendly. The smaller form factor compared with Arduino UNO makes this a better choice not only for learning purposes but also for building projects and having fun with experiments, especially when you need to fit the board into the tiniest space possible. Unlike its bigger brother Maker UNO, Maker Nano comes with a 5V regulator which means you can power up your circuit from battery or DC adapter, besides the USB port.
- An Arduino board specially crafted for building projects while maintaining all the useful features of Maker UNO.
- With the help of 12 x LEDs, 1 x programmable push button and 1 x piezo buzzer, you can start coding and have some fun experimenting with Maker Nano right out-of-the-box without the hassle of wiring up any circuit.
- Breadboard friendly.
- Learn Arduino and physical computing on a board that has been specifically designed for education.
- Each GPIO pin has a status LED which can also act as indicators, clearly showing what's happening on that pin.
- It features a sounder with a dedicated on/off switch, a reset button and a programmable button.
- RoHS compliant.
- Supplied in a grip seal bag.
- Compatible with the original Arduino Nano.
- 1 x Maker, Uno Maker Nano.
- Length: 45.8mm.
- Width: 21.09mm.
- Pin Pitch: 2.54mm.
- Maker Nano Datasheet.
- Maker Nano Pinout Diagram.
- Maker Nano Schematic v1.0.0.
- Arduino IDE.
- CH34X driver: (Please ensure that Maker Nano is connected to the computer's USB port during driver installation)
- Windows (V3.5 Mar2019).
- Mac OS (V1.5 Mar2019).
- Linux (V1.5 Mar2019) (Normally is readily installed)
- Download the latest CH34X driver from the manufacturer.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.