Pathway Course Parts Pack + Raspberry Pi Pico with Pin Headers - Assembled
This pathway pack has been put together to support the Raspberry Pi Foundation Pico Pathway activities. The six activities combine to form an introduction to digital making with the Pico and is aimed at beginners. This pack comprises all of the components you will need to complete each of the activities on the Pico pathways page. Components include; a variety of LEDs, Resistors, a potentiometer, a tactile switch, and more.
As you work through each of the activities, you will learn how to connect and control LEDs, buttons, switches, buzzers and potentiometers (dials). The Activities are; LED firefly, Party popper, Beating heart, Mood indicator, Sound machine, and Sensory gadget.
- A kit of components to allow you to complete all activities on the Raspberry Pi Foundation Pico Pathway webpage.
- Learn how to connect & control LEDs, buttons, switches, buzzers and potentiometers (dials) with the Pico.
- Components include; a variety of LEDs, Resistors, a potentiometer, a tactile switch, and more.
- 1 x Panel mount 10K Potentiometor.
- 10 x 100Ω Resistors.
- 1 x Encased Piezo Element (PCB Mount).
- 4 x Flat Profile Tact Switch.
- 2 x Red 5mm diffused LED - 275mCd.
- 2 x Yellow 5mm diffused LED - 125mCd.
- 1 x RGB 5mm Diffused LED - 60deg - 2180mcd - Cmn Cathode.
- 2 x Blue 5mm diffused LED - 500mCd.
- 20 x Jumper Wires 20cm F/F.
- 20 x Jumper Wires 20cm M/F.
You can find an overview of each of the six activities here.
|LED firefly - In this project, you will use a Raspberry Pi Pico to make an LED firefly that flashes in a particular pattern, just like fireflies in nature, and connect a switch to control the light.|
|Party popper - Make a reusable party popper that rewards you with a light and sound display when it is pulled.|
|Beating heart - Make a papercraft beating heart with a pulsing LED and a dial to adjust the heart rate.|
|Mood indicator - Create a mood check-in device with coloured lights to emote your current mood.|
|Sound Machine - Create a sound machine that will play sound effects or music using buttons, switches, or a potentiometer.|
|Sensory gadget - Learn how to make a fidget toy or sensory gadget.|
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.