NOTE: This line is no longer stocked. This page is here for reference only.
ColorFabb_XT is a PETG based plastic which prints with a low odour, excellent dimensional stability and is styrene free. The finished parts are easy to process, having enhanced aesthetics with great clarity and gloss and a greater toughness and temperature resistance (up to 70) than traditional 3D Printing materials.
ColorFabb is a producer of high-quality filaments for 3D Printing. ColorFabb's XT CO-PET filament is produced from Amphora 3D Printing polymer by Eastman Chemical Company. ColorFabb_XT is a food-safe material and is REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive Compliant. XT filament is ideal for the development of working prototypes where strength and good looks are required.
Robox materials are supplied on a SmartReel which holds data about temperature settings, print speed, diameter and even the amount of filament which has been used on that reel. As a user this makes printing very easy, you load the filament and AutoMaker will automatically change to the settings saved on the reel.
Robox is able to use filament from any brand (you are not locked into the SmartReel system). Obviously better quality filaments will give more consistent results.
- A 3d printer.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.