Grove Shield v2.0 for micro:bit plus microbit
Grove Shield v2.0 for micro:bit plus ultrasonic distance sensor and grove connectors
The Grove shield for microbit is a plug-and-play Grove extension board for micro:bit, the shield acts as a bridge between the micro:bit and the Grove system. The Grove system provides hundreds of different grove modules including sensor, actuator, communication, displays etc. that will broaden micro:bit’s scope in creating more projects easily and quickly.
The board features 4 Grove connectors and also breaks out; GND, 3V, P0 ,P1 ,P2 ,P12 ,P13 from the micro:bit edge connector, pins 14 through 16 and IC2 also being available via the onboard Grove connectors. All of the non Grove connector breakouts can be connected to with either crocodile clips or 4mm banana plugs. The board also features a USB port for powering the micro:bit.
This Grove shield is the same board that features in the Grove Inventors kit for micro:bit, which offers a great introduction to physical computing with the micro:bit.
- A Grove systems compatible micro:bit interface board.
- It features 4 Grove style connectors.
- The board breaks out; GND, 3V, P0 ,P1 ,P2 ,P12 ,P13 from the micro:bit edge connector, pins 14 through 16 and IC2 also being available via the onboard Grove connectors.
- The non-Grove breakout points are compatible with crocodile clips and 4mm banana plugs.
- On-board USB port to power up your micro:bit.
- 1 x Grove Shield for micro:bit.
- Length: 72mm.
- Width: 72mm.
- Height: 13mm.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.