These Metalgraph-Plus metal look Laser Engraving Laminate sheets measure 1.5mm x 610mm x 400mm and have a solid base colour material with a thin laminate layer of contrasting brushed metal colour on the surface. This material is suitable for cutting and engraving on a laser cutter and on a rotary engraver. These Metalgraph-Plus sheets are available in 2 finishes; Stainless/Black and Gold/Black.
The brushed metal look finish provides a "real" metal finish and offers integrated hard coat protection. Although it has been engineered for exterior use, it's also suitable for all interior applications. It can easily be cleaned and cleaning will not mar the surface.
This material cuts and engraves well on a laser cutter and when engraved, the top layer gives way to the contrasting colour underneath for decorative effect. Metalgraph-Plus has an integrated hard-coat and sub-surface brush finish that provides superior protection for exterior applications.
Metalgraph-Plus is extremely durable, UV stable, resistant to abrasion/weathering, fingerprint resistant, and resists corrosion and oxidisation in high moisture external environments.
These metal look laminate sheets have many applications such as; external signage, point of sale, model making, signs, artistic and architectural installation, casings, plaques, labels and identification plates. etc.
For working and inspirational information, head over to out working with materials collection.
- The sheets have an integrated hard-coat and sub-surface brush finish that provides superior protection.
- Suitable for exterior and interior applications.
- The brushed metal look finish provides a "real" metal finish.
- Metalgraph-Plus is extremely durable, UV stable, resistant to abrasion/weathering, fingerprint resistant, and resists corrosion and oxidisation in high moisture external environments.
- They have a solid base colour and a thin laminate layer of contrasting colour.
- No light transmission.
- Easily laser cut, drilled, thermoformed, and rotary engraved.
- 1 x Metalgraph-Plus metal look laminate sheet, 1.5mm x 610mm x 400mm.
- Stainless on Black Metalgraph-Plus laminate - 43303.
- Gold on Black Metalgraph-Plus laminate - 43304.
- Length: 610mm.
- Width: 400mm.
- Thickness: 1.5mm.
The manufacturing tolerance for the thickness of extruded acrylic sheets is the stated thickness +/-5%. This means a 1.5mm sheet could be between 1.43mm and 1.58mm in thickness.
- On all Perspex, acrylics, veneers, Styrofoam, polypropylene, plywood, wooden boxes, HIPS and MDF sheet orders (except A4/300mm x 200mm size) there is a flat delivery charge of £6.50 per order (most UK locations).
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- On all Perspex, acrylics, veneers, Styrofoam, polypropylene, plywood, HIPs, wooden boxes, and MDF sheets (except A4/300mm x 200mm size) a large materials charge applies per order.
- This is £6.50 (£7.80 including VAT) for most UK locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT) for Northern Ireland and £18.00 (£21.60 including VAT) for UK remote locations.
- For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.