This Vibrobug is supplied in kit form with the PCB already assembled. It requires some mechanical assembly. A coin cell powers a small off centre motor which vibrates the whole body of the bug and causes it to move around a table. The kit contains
- A pre-cut piece of Perspex containing the bug parts.
- A Miniature 3V Vibrating Motor.
- A Coin Cell Power Board Kit (assembled).
- A set of fixings (4 nuts & bolts).
- A coin cell.
Note: This is not a toy.
- Click here to download the essential information.
- The cutting data files can be downloaded here.
- Please note if using 2D Design the .dxf file can be opened by using File -> Import.
- The Vibrobug cutting data files are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-commercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Note: this product is sometimes described as a jitterbug
Coin cells should be kept out of the reach of small children as they are very dangerous if swallowed, when immediate medical intervention is required.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
How to solder - an introductory guide: If you're new to soldering our Soldering School will have you up and running in no time. What is soldering? Soldering is a...
How to solder - an introductory guide: If you're new to soldering our Soldering School will have you up and running in no time. What...
As well as being available to buy in kit form and also with the PCB pre-built, we have made the cutting files for our Vibrobug Kit available for you to...
As well as being available to buy in kit form and also with the PCB pre-built, we have made the cutting files for our Vibrobug...
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.