Buy locally from a partner
Clippable servo plus Klip motor driver
Clippable servo plus Klip motor driver & micro:bit
Our new clippable servo has had the standard pin header replaced with super useful crocodile clips. This allows it to be used in projects that feature other clippable connection points, such as projects utilising the Kitronik Klip Motor Driver.
The 180 degree rotation servo is based on the Feetech FS90MG-CL and features metal gears, which are more reliable and hard-wearing than their plastic counterparts. The servo is rated to operate between 4.8V - 6V, which gives output Torque of between 1.8kg - 2.2kg respectively. If the clippable servo is being used in micro:bit projects, a separate power supply is required. If you are using the Kitronik Klip Motor Driver, the power can be taken directly from the Klip motor driver board.
The servo can rotate approx. 180 degrees, or approx. 90 in each direction, and it can be driven with any standard 180 degree servo code/libraries. It can be coded using the MakeCode or Python editors which makes it ideal for novice or expert level microbit projects.
The servos are supplied with four horns and the associated fixings which should allow you to slot these servos into your projects with relative ease and without the need to make custom horns.
- This servo requires a separate power supply from the controlling micro:bit. Attempting to power this servo directly from the micro:bit is likely to cause permanent damage to the micro:bit.
- The clippable servo has had the standard pin header replaced with super useful crocodile clips.
- Small and compact yet high power output, 1.8kg of Torque at 4.8V and 2.2kg at 6V.
- Metal gears for strength and durability.
- It can be coded using the MakeCode or Python editors
- Suitable for RC models and Robotics projects.
- 180 degrees of rotation, 90 in each direction.
- Operating Voltage of 4.8V - 6V.
- It can be used with Kitronik clippable micro:bit accessories, such as the Kitronik Klip Motor Driver.
|Servo Wire Colour.
|Clip Cover Colour.
|Black Clip Cover.
|Red Clip Cover.
|Yellow Clip Cover.
- 1 x Kitronik Clippable Servo with 4 horns and fixings.
- For Servo dimensions, please see the Technical Drawing.
- Lead Length: 250mm.
- Clip Length: 34mm.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Thank you for your question, the product would work with a crumble.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.