Buy locally from a partner
This specially designed e-textiles coin cell holder from Kitronik has large connection points for the conductive thread.
These are clearly marked to show the battery polarity. The unit also has a small power switch so that you can turn the power on and off.
It uses a very thin PCB material to keep its size to a minimum. This allows it to be easily incorporated into your own e-textiles designs.
Caution: This coin cell holder contains Nickel and should not be used in designs where it will be in prolonged contact with the skin.
Dimensions: L44 x W20 x H4.5mm
For more information and examples showing you how to use these parts in a e-textiles design visit our dedicated e-textiles section.
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
There are two basic stitches that are used in E-Textiles circuits: oversewing stitches and running stitches. Here, you can learn the basics.Oversewing StitchThis stitch is used to hold the rings...
There are two basic stitches that are used in E-Textiles circuits: oversewing stitches and running stitches. Here, you can learn the basics.Oversewing StitchThis stitch is...
DescriptionThis project shows you how to attach 3 standard LEDs into a ready made bag.The electronic circuit is stitched straight onto the bag fabric and is hidden away inside a...
DescriptionThis project shows you how to attach 3 standard LEDs into a ready made bag.The electronic circuit is stitched straight onto the bag fabric and...
DescriptionThis is an ideal starter project that is quick and easy to make. The circuit is created on a backing fabric which is then attached to the inside of the...
DescriptionThis is an ideal starter project that is quick and easy to make. The circuit is created on a backing fabric which is then attached...
Hi Juan, This board would take a 3V coin cell battery and as such could only provide 3V maximum. The coin cell batteries also supply 200mA, and as such if 4 of the LED’s were connected and could supply enough voltage to turn them on, they would only last maybe 30 minutes before the battery was fully drained. You may be better with a power source such as this, https://kitronik.co.uk/products/4652-polymer-lithium-ion-battery-1ah.
You can run around 4-5 of the Electro-Fashion Sewable LEDs off a three voltage coin cell battery. They need to be connected up in parallel for the coin cell to power them sufficiently.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.