This deluxe E-Textiles pack is a great way to get a little more involved with E-Textiles.
We have selected a number of products from our Electro-Fashion range, including three of our ultra-slim LEDs and two separate power boards. There are enough components for you get started immediately to create some eye catching E-Textiles projects, the only limit is your imagination.
- Everything you need to complete three projects.
- Enough Electro-Fashion components to get started immediately with E-Textiles.
- Full instructions for assembly.
- Great project ideas and tutorials.
- 2 x Sewable Blue LEDs.
- 2 x Sewable White LEDs.
- 2 x Sewable Sakura (lilac) LEDs.
- 2 x Blue Flashing LEDs.
- 2 x Green Flashing LEDs.
- 2 x White Flashing LEDs.
- 1 x Slide Switch.
- 1 x Push Switch.
- 2 x CR2032 Coin Cell Batteries.
- 1 x CR1220 Coin Cell Battery.
- 1 x 6m Conductive Thread.
- 1 x Coin Cell Holder.
- 1 x Miniature Coin Cell Holder.
- 1 x Switched Coin Cell Holder.
- Ultra Slim Sewable LED Length: 15mm.
- Ultra Slim Sewable LED Width: 6.5mm.
- Ultra Slim Sewable LED Height: 2.7mm.
- Slide Switch Length: 18mm.
- Slide Switch Width: 8.5mm.
- Slide Button Switch Height: 4mm.
- Push Button Switch Length: 18mm.
- Push Button Switch Width: 8.5mm.
- Push Button Switch Height: 3mm.
- CR1220 Battery Height: 2mm.
- CR1220 Battery Diameter: 12mm.
- CR2032 Battery Height: 3.2mm.
- CR2032 Battery Diameter: 20mm.
- Sewable Coin Cell Holder Length: 34mm.
- Sewable Coin Cell Holder Width: 20mm.
- Sewable Coin Cell Holder Height: 4.5mm.
- Sewable Miniature Coin Cell Holder Length: 22mm.
- Sewable Miniature Coin Cell Holder Width: 12.5mm.
- Sewable Miniature Coin Cell Holder Height: 4mm.
- Switched Coin Cell Holder Length: 22mm.
- Switched Coin Cell Holder Width: 12.5mm.
- Switched Coin Cell Holder Height: 4mm.
- The coin cell holders in this pack contain Nickel and should not be used in designs where it will be in prolonged contact with the skin.
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.
Coin cells should be kept out of the reach of small children as they are very dangerous if swallowed, when immediate medical intervention is required.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
The only way that you would be able to dim the LEDs would be to drive them from something that was programmed. You would then need to put the program together so that it turned the LED on and off very quickly and gave the illusion that it was dimable. This isn’t as hard as it sounds. I’d recommend the use of the Igloo board to do this, see:
This can be programmed using Blockly (which is free) when you would want to use the set pwmout command.
Please be aware that the Igloo board uses a PICAXE processor and you will need to purchase a cable to go with it to program the board.
Or is this fabric specific?
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.