Buy locally from a partner
The Round USB White LED Lamp features 5 LEDs and is designed for low-power lightings, such as desk lamps or torch lights. Its discreet size and circular layout make it a great choice for creative lighting enclosures.
The board is designed to be within the supply rating of a computer USB port (under 100mA). This means you can power it conveniently from a computer/laptop or a suitable 5V power supply.
The PCB is designed to fit inside a 28mm square area with the switch positioned prominently so it is easy to access. In the centre of the board is a single M3 mounting hole. The 5 LEDs are evenly set on a 72°degree separation from each other, from the centre mounting hole.
The onboard switch can be used to turn on/off the LEDs. An additional switch can be connected in parallel with the PCB switch to allow remote mounting within an enclosure. When using a remote switch the PCB-mounted switch should be left switched to ‘Off.
- This is a low-power (under 100mA) round LED lamp that can be used in enclosure designs.
- The 5 LEDs are evenly set on a 72°degree separation from each other, from the centre mounting hole.
- There is an onboard on/off switch.
- It also features pads for connecting an additional optional switch that can be mounted on your enclosure as well as pads for connecting an alternative 5V power supply.
- If using an additional switch, the onboard switch is disabled by leaving it in the off position.
- It features a single M3 (3.3mm) mounting hole at its centre.
- It features a micro USB power connector and can be powered by a computer or a suitable 5V power supply.
- 1 x Round USB White LED Lamp with on/off switch.
- Max Height: 4mm.
- Max Diameter: 28mm.
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 3.3mm (M3)
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.