Buy locally from a partner
Side Illumination Module plus USB Cable
Side Illumination Module plus USB Cable & Power Supply
The Kitronik Round Side Illumination LED Module is a pre-built board, designed for low-power lighting displays, such as desk lamps, accent lights, and illuminated signs. It has been designed such that its power requirement is within the supply rating of a computer USB port (under 100mA).
The board features 5 x bright white LEDs arranged around the board's edge, facing outward. The arrangement of the LEDs is such that this board would be the ideal choice for designing imaginative accent lighting, such as in corners or under-glow for shelving etc.
The PCB is 20mm in diameter, 4.1mm high, and is provided with a single central M4 mounting hole. A remote switch can be connected to pads provided on the PCB, to allow remote mounting of the module within an enclosure.
The board can be powered via its onboard USB connector or the power solder pads. This LED module requires a suitable 5V supply, such as a USB port on a computer or a dedicated power supply.
- This is a low-power (under 100mA) round, side-illuminated, LED Module that can be used in custom enclosure designs.
- The board features 5 x bright white LEDs arranged around the board's edge, facing outward.
- This board would be the ideal choice for designing imaginative accent lighting.
- It also features pads for connecting an optional switch that can be mounted on your enclosure.
- It features a single M3 (3.3mm) mounting hole at its centre.
- It features a micro USB power connector and can be powered by a computer or a suitable 5V power supply.
- The board can also be powered instead, via power solder pads on the PCB.
- 1 x Kitronik Round Side Illumination LED Module
- Diameter (PCB): 20mm.
- Diameter (PCB + USB Connector): 21mm.
- Height: 4.1mm.
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 4mm (M4).
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.