Make your Polymorph creations pop with these 8 colour Pigment packs. Each pack contains 8 x 50g sachets of; Red, Orange, Yellow, White, Black, Green, Blue, and Purple pigments. The pigments can also be mixed to create new colours and shades to taste.
Once you have followed the instructions to colour the Polymorph, the part can be reheated and reshaped without any loss of colour. The desired ratio when mixing is 20:1, twenty parts Polymorph to 1 part pigment.
- Melt the desired amount of Polymorph.
- Mould the Polymorph into a disk shape.
- Apply a pinch of pigment to the centre of the disc (1g of pigment per 20g of polymorph).
- Fold the polymer keeping the colour locked in the polymorph.
- Continue to fold and squash until the Polymorph is fully coloured.
- You may need to re-heat the polymorph throughout the process.
- Compatible with Polymorph products, both the 100g packs and the 500g packs.
- 1g of pigment per 20g of polymorph.
- 8 x 50g per colour pouches.
- Can be mixed to create different shades.
- Reheat and reuse the Polymorph part without colour loss.
- 1 x Smart Materials Range - Polymorph, 8 Colour Pigment Pack.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.