Running a 16MHz bootloader, the Arduino Pro Mini is completely free of connectors, enabling you to connect as many unique connections in whatever way you desire! This is SparkFun's approach to minimal design to enable the lowest possible cost of an Arduino board for professional users.
This new board breaks out the ADC6 and ADC7 pins and also has footprints for adding I2C pull-up resistors. This board directly connects to the FTDI Basic Breakout Board and supports auto-reset (the Arduino Pro Mini also works with the FTDI cable but the FTDI cable does not bring out the DTR pin so the auto-reset feature will not work). This latest version includes moved FTDI headers so pins don't hang over the edge of the board and a sturdier power selection switch.
Ideal for getting you up and running quickly and in any orientation you need.
- The Pro Mini also has an on board regulator that can handle up to 12VDC and regulate it down to the board's operating voltage of 5V. If you are doing this you need to connect the unregulated voltage to the 'RAW' pin and not the 'VCC' pin.
- Weighs less than 2 grams!
- On board Power and Status LEDs.
- Directly connects to the FTDI Breakout Board.
- Over current protected.
- ATmega328 chip running at 16MHz.
- 0.8mm thick PCB.
- 8 Analog pins, 14 Digital I/Os.
- Contains footprints for I2C pull-up resistors.
- 1 x Pro Mini 328 - 5V/16MHz.
- PCB Length: 33mm.
- PCB Width: 18mm.
- PCB Height: 0.8mm.
SparkFun Stock Code:
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate click here.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer click here.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.