Do you like the look of SparkFun's MicroView Arduino but are unsure of where to begin? This kit has all you need to get started with making circuits.
Designed for the Inventor inside you, this kit has everything you need for creating and programming your own circuits and showing all of your work on an OLED display attached to an Arduino chip.
The MicroView is an extremely small, Arduino board with an OLED display that every Arduino Maker has been looking for!
SparkFun's Inventor's Kit for MicroView enables you to program and build up to 11 electronic circuits to teach you how to write code (in C) to drive hardware including LED's, sensors and motors.
With no soldering required, this kit is ideal for people looking how to learn to code from scratch and for people who can read code libraries using the Arduino IDE software. It is useful to have an understanding of the Arduino IDE software when using this kit.
This kit contains a MicroView Arduino compatible module with it's very own OLED display built in. This small, fully programmable, Arduino board and display (48 x 64 pixels) shows you what your Arduino is thinking! Coupled with the complete online MicroView SIK Digital Guide, you can get your circuits up and running in no time! The Guide also contains example code and full troubleshooting tips if required.
- Absolutely no soldering required!
- Contains 64 x 48 pixel OLED display.
- Comes with USB programmer for connecting directly to your computer
- Construct 11 Circuits to help teach you how to code.
- Includes a complete online MicroView SIK Digital Guide for full functionality and troubleshooting.
- Circuit 1: Blinking an LED.
- Circuit 2: Reading a Potentiometer.
- Circuit 3: RGB LED.
- Circuit 4: Push Buttons.
- Circuit 5: Photo Resistors.
- Circuit 6: Temperature Sensors.
- Circuit 7: Servo Motors.
- Circuit 8: Piezo Buzzer.
- Circuit 9: Spinning a Motor.
- Circuit 10: Relays.
- Circuit 11: Soft Potentiometer.
- 1 x SparkFun MicroView - OLED Arduino Module.
- 1 x SparkFun MicroView - USB Programmer.
- 1 x USB Cable Extension.
- 1 x White Solderless Breadboard.
- 1 x 74HC595 Shift Register.
- 3 x 2n2222 Transistors.
- 20 x 1N4148 Diodes.
- 1 x DC Motor with Gear.
- 1 x Small Servo.
- 1 x SPDT 5V Relays.
- 1 x TMP36 Temp Sensor.
- 1 x Softpot.
- 20 x Jumper Wires 20cm M/M.
- 1 x Photocell.
- 1 x RGB LED.
- 10 x Red 5mm Diffused LEDs.
- 10 x Yellow 5mm LEDs.
- 1 x 10K Trimpot.
- 1 x Piezo Speaker.
- 1 x 12mm Button.
- 20 x 330K Resistors.
- 20 x 10K Resistors.
SparkFun Stock Code:
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate click here.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer click here.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.