This thumb joystick potentiometer features a plastic shaft without a cap, making it easier to operate with the tip of a finger or thumb. It is also free from gaps in all operating directions.
It can be moved in a circular pattern and has enough movement resistance to ensure that it only moves when there is intent and it will return to the center position when released.
The thumb joystick also features a tactile push switch which allows for coding extra selection features into your projects.
- We like this component so much we utilised it in our MeArm robot arm kits. You can see our range of MeArm Robot arm kits here.
- Easy to operate with finger or thumb tips.
- Supports a circular motion.
- Includes a tactile switch feature.
- As seen in our MeArm robot arm kits.
- 1 x Thumb joystick potentiometer (without cap).
- For drawings and dimensions, refer to the Datasheet.
- Suitable PCB to be mounted on.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate click here.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer click here.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.