Edubit plus BBC micro:bit
New to coding? Don’t worry. This kit comes with a booklet covering 10+1 hands-on coding lessons, which have been creatively structured to introduce programming basics in a fun and engaging manner. Each chapter features a classic game such as Rock Paper Scissors, Snakes and Ladders, Twister, and Simon Says. Follow the step-by-step guides to build the games and then have fun playing with your friends! *Game accessories are provided in this kit. At the end of each chapter, there is a challenge which requires you to apply what you’ve learned to build a useful application for your classroom. Give it a try!
Start having fun with EDU:BIT right out of the box. Start coding right away and see your board light up and play a melody with the press of a button. No wiring required when used as a training kit. Can't control servo motor and play music at the same time on your micro:bit? Does a Servo motor refuse to move correctly? Worry no more! EDU:BIT takes care of these issues with its dedicated controller and power supply. It can even support up to 3 servo motors and 2 DC motors to actuate any creative projects that you build.
Each feature and its associated microbit IO pin is clearly labelled on the board for easy reference. In addition, indicator LEDs are built-in on EDU:BIT to ease troubleshooting for both digital and analogue IO pins.
Ready to build your own projects? You can break off the modules on EDU:BIT board for more flexibility in your project design. Plug-and-play cables are provided for you to connect the broken off Bits to the mainboard.
Last but not least, we even provide a special space on EDU:BIT for you to write your name. Get yours today!
Please note; this kit does not include a micro:bit.
- This kit is specially designed to encourage kids to explore STEAM/STEM and to learn to code.
- It can be used as an introduction to coding.
- The EDU:BIT board features;
- 1 x Piezo buzzer with an audio jack.
- 4 x Programmable RGB LEDs .
- 1 x Sound sensor.
- 3 x Big LEDs (traffic light module - red, yellow, and green).
- 1 x IR sensor.
- 2 x Pushbuttons.
- 1 x port for I2C Interface (3.3V).
- 3 x ports for servo motors.
- 1 x Potentiometer.
- 2 x ports for DC motors.
- An EDU:BIT board
- 1 x USB power and data cable
- 2 x Game accessories
- 1 x DC motor
- 7 x Grove cables
- 1 x Servo motor
- 2 x Game maps
- 1 x Pulley wheel
- Step-by-step Guide Book
- 1 x Fan blade
- Length: 157.50mm.
- Width: 124.50mm.
- Height: 19.00mm.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.