Connect your Raspberry Pi 4 to a standard HDMI port on your monitor with this official Raspberry Pi Micro HDMI to Standard HDMI (A/M) Cable.
As a part of the move to enable the Raspberry Pi 4 to run two high-quality monitors, the switch to micro-HDMI ports on the Pi was made. You can use this cable to go straight from your monitor and into the Pi. As it is an official Raspberry Pi accessory, it comes complete with the logo on the connectors for added peace of mind as it is fully licensed by the Raspberry Pi Foundation and manufactured for the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B.
This 1M white 19-pin HDMI Type D(M) to 19-pin HDMI Type A(M) cable features nickel-plated plus, is both RoHS and 4Kp60 compliant and has 3Mohm 300VDC insulation that can withstand 300VDC for 0.1s.
- Note: This cable is for use with the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B only and is not compatible with other Raspberry Pi products such as Raspberry Pi 2, 3 or Zero.
- Micro HDMI to Standard HDMI (A/M) Cable.
- This is a white 1M cable.
- It features Nickel-plated plugs.
- RoHS and 4Kp60 compliant.
- 3Mohm 300VDC insulation withstands 300VDC for 0.1s.
- Tripple layered shielding for better WiFi/Bluetooth performance.
- Fully licensed by Raspberry Pi and manufactured for the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B.
- 1 x White 1M Micro HDMI to Standard HDMI (A/M) Cable.
- Length: 1M.
- An HDMI compatible monitor.
- A Raspberry Pi 4 Model B.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.