Note: Although this board is no longer available, we do have other Arduino accessories and breakout boards here.
This board uses a MPL115A2 digital barometer which can provide a temperature compensated pressure reading. The sensor can measure pressures between 50 kPa to 115 kPa Absolute Pressure with an accuracy of ±1 kPa. The board supports a wide range of input voltages (2.4V – 5.5V) and uses I2C. When selecting an input voltage to use, keep in mind that pulling the SHDN and RST pins above the input voltage will cause malfunctions. On board I2C bus pull-ups are included and can be enabled by attaching a jumper across PL2.
- Absolute Pressure measurement from 50 kPa to 115 kPa.
- Wide supply voltage range.
- Digital readout via I2C.
- 1 x Digital Barometer Breakout Board.
Possible applications include:
- Weather stations.
- Length: 28mm.
- Width: 28mm.
- Height: 3mm.
- SDA - I2C data
- SCL - I2C clock
- Vcc - Supply voltage (2.375-5.5V)
- GND - Ground pin (0V)
- SHDN - Shutdown pin (Active low)
- RST - Reset Pin (Active low)
This product is supplied in a bag.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.