Our high precision Quartz Clock Mechanisms are great if you want to make your own clock or for replacing faulty clock mechanisms. Supplied with all required fixing hardware and hour, minute and second hands. This mechanism is suitable for clock faces of 3mm thickness or less.
This Quartz Clock mechanism is an addition to the range designed to compliment the exisitng Clock Mechanism we have traditionally stocked. This newer version has a shorter spindle, making it ideal for materials of 3mm or less. Whereas the version we already stock has a much longer spindle making it ideal for materials of 3mm or thicker. Using this shorter spindle version with a 3mm material will result in no redundant spindle sticking out of the front of the clock face. See the images below for a comparison.
These clock movements are accurate to within approx. 30 seconds per month and run from one AA Battery which lasts over a year. The time is easily set or adjusted with the dial on the back of the unit.
Popular uses include recycling old CDs and laser cutting custom designs from Perspex Sheets or plywood to make into clocks, but if you're after a more complete kit you can assemble your own kit from our range of accessories.
- Quality quartz clock movement.
- Includes hands and fixings.
- Energy efficient.
- Accurate time keeping.
- 1 x Quartz clock mechanism.
- 1 x Second hand.
- 1 x Minute hand.
- 1 x Hour hand.
- 1 x Washer.
- 1 x Fixing nut.
- Width: 55.5mm.
- Height: 55.5mm.
- Depth: 15.5mm.
- Hour hand: 62mm.
- Minute hand: 90mm.
- Second hand: 90mm.
- 1 x AA Battery.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate click here.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer click here.
Thank you for your question, these mechanisms do make a quiet ticking sound.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.