The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 2GB; a tiny and affordable quad-core computer that can fit in your pocket and has the power and performance of a desktop PC.
With the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, the Pi has been completely upgraded, re-engineered to be much faster and more powerful than every previous Pi computer. The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is a quad-core computer that can drive 2 x 4k monitors, has 2GB of RAM, Gigabit Ethernet, USB3.0, wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, and more! It has all of the specs and the performance normally found in a desktop PC.
The Pi 4 is fitted with a new 1.5GHz Quad-core CPU which gives a performance improvement of 3 x over the previous model. Hand in hand with that is the 2GB of faster LPDDR4 RAM. The impressive technical specifications enable the Raspberry Pi 4 to become a powerful desktop solution, capable of handling all of your daily computing needs. It also has all of the power needed for other computing applications such as; as a web server, media server, NAS, console emulator, and more.
The Raspberry Pi 4 is ready to power your projects! It offers the perfect coding environment, for novice and experienced coders, and there are plenty of guides online for any kind of project you can imagine. The onboard connectivity; Wifi, USB3.0, Gigabit Ethernet, and Bluetooth give you all of the networking options you could possibly want. The 40-pin GPIO connectors mean that you can expand the board via HATs and connect a whole array of extra devices to meet the needs of your project. If you need to follow guides while coding your projects, the twin 4k display option means that you can have it all open at once without any tab/window shuffling.
It offers the perfect platform for learning/teaching; coding, Linux, IoT systems, streaming media, playing games, automated domestic and industrial applications, or your complete desktop solution and much much more.
- This is also available in a 4GB option, the Raspberry Pi Model 4 B 4GB.
- The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 2GB is is the latest model of everyone's favourite single-board computer, which has been completely upgraded.
- Your tiny, dual-display, desktop computer …and robot brains, smart home hub, media centre, networked AI core, factory controller, and much more.
- Performance that rivals entry-level PC's at a fraction of the cost.
- Drop it straight into your old projects, it's the same general size and shape as its predecessors.
- NOOBS is fully backwards compatible.
- The fanless, energy-efficient Raspberry Pi runs silently and uses far less power than other computers.
- It offers the perfect platform for learning/teaching; coding, Linux, IoT systems, streaming media, playing games, automated domestic and industrial applications, or your complete desktop solution and much much more.
- The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B tech specs are;
- 1.5GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU.
- 2GB RAM - LPDDR4
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE.
- Gigabit Ethernet.
- 2x USB 3.0 ports; 2x USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header.
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported).
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port.
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port.
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port.
- 265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode).
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics.
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage.
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*).
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*).
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT).
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Pi 4 Model B 2GB.
- Length: 85mm.
- Width: 56mm.
- Height: 17mm.
Possible applications include:
- Media streaming (Music, Video, Twitch).
- Learning/Teaching coding.
- Learning/Teaching IoT.
- Learning/Teaching Linux.
- A home desktop computer solution to rival a PC.
- Gaming, including running retro games and console emulation.
- Learn how to configure, update, and navigate your Raspberry Pi once it's set up
- Discover a whole range of projects for your Raspberry Pi
- Read more detailed documentation on configuring your Raspberry Pi
- Find out about accessing your Raspberry Pi remotely
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.