Buy locally from a partner
Kitronik Steady Hand Game Project Kit (with Latch) plus batteries
This steady hand game has a buzzer that sounds momentarily when the loop makes contact with the wire.
It also has an LED, which latches on when the buzzer sounds via the use of a thyristor. It then remains on so that even the briefest contact of the loop with the wire can be indicated. A push button is used to reset the LED.
- Buzzer sounds when loop makes contact with wire.
- LED latched until reset button is pressed.
- Bright LED to notify user.
- Loud buzzer sound.
Contents (per kit):
- 1 x PP3 Battery Clip Lead (Heavy Duty).
- 1 x 3xAA Battery Cage with Clip.
- 1 x 1m Extra Flexible Wire, Black.
- 1 x 1m Solid Core Cable.
- 1 x Piezo Buzzer (with Drive).
- 1 x 220R Resistor.
- 1 x 10K Resistor.
- 1 x Capacitor, Ceramic, 50V, 10nF.
- 1 x 2N5061 Thyristor.
- 1 x Red 5mm Diffused LED - 275mCd.
- 1 x Miniature Push to Make Switch, Red.
- 1 x 20cm length Black Heat Shrink, 2.4mm.
- 1 x Steady Hand PCB.
Contents (per pack of 24 kits):
- 24 x PP3 Battery Clip Lead (Heavy Duty).
- 24 x 3xAA Battery Cage with Clip.
- 1 x 25m Reel Extra Flexible Wire, Black.
- 1 x 25m Reel Solid Core Cable.
- 24 x Piezo Buzzer (with Drive).
- 24 x 220R Resistor.
- 24 x 10K Resistor.
- 24 x Capacitor, Ceramic, 50V, 10nF.
- 24 x 2N5061 Thyristor.
- 24 x Red 5mm Diffused LED - 275mCd.
- 24 x Miniature Push to Make Switch, Red.
- 3 x 1m length Black Heat Shrink, 2.4mm.
- 24 x Steady Hand PCB.
- PCB Length: 52mm.
- PCB Width: 25mm.
Requires (per kit):
Requires (per pack of 24 kits):
For a pack of 24 the cables are supplied on reels with the remaining parts being individually bagged, for a pack of 1 the cables are supplied in the bag.
Note: this product is sometimes miss spelt as stedy hand game
Teachers can order a sample of this kit (one per school) request a sample kit.
You will need to select the kit from a list of all the sample kits; the stock code for this kit is 2108-01.
Note: this service is only offered to schools for evaluation purposes only.
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
How to solder - an introductory guide: If you're new to soldering our Soldering School will have you up and running in no time. What is soldering? Soldering is a...
How to solder - an introductory guide: If you're new to soldering our Soldering School will have you up and running in no time. What...
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.