Kitronik 3.5mm Jack - Deluxe Stereo Amplifier Kit plus 9V battery
Kitronik 3.5mm Jack - Deluxe Stereo Amplifier Kit plus starter soldering kit and 9V battery
This deluxe amplifier kit can be used with any personal stereo equipment, including MP3 players. The kit has a volume control & power LED. It can be powered by a battery connected to the PP3 clip or a DC power module can be plugged in, in which case the batteries automatically disconnect and the power supply is used. The kit can be powered off a 2V to 15V supply, though the volume is better with a higher supply. It uses a NJM2073D audio amplifier IC which can output 1W per channel.
It works nicely off a 9V battery (not supplied) or if you want to run it of the mains why not try our 12V wall power unit.
This kit requires soldering.
- 1W per channel stereo amplifier.
- Choice of iPod or 3mm jack cable.
- 1 x NJM2073D Stereo Amplifier IC.
- 1 x IC Socket 8 Pin.
- 1 x 1K Resistor.
- 2 x 10K Resistor.
- 1 x Dual Wipe Potentiometer, 10K.
- 2 x 4.7R Resistor.
- 1 x Red 5mm Diffused LED - 275mCd.
- 2 x Ceramic Capacitor, 50V, 100nF.
- 2 x Electrolytic Capacitor, 16V, 470uF.
- 2 x Electrolytic Capacitor, 16V, 100uF.
- 1 x Electrolytic Capacitor, +16V, 10uF.
- 1 x PP3 Battery Clip Lead (Heavy Duty).
- 1 x PCB Mount Slide Switch.
- 2 x 8 ohm 66mm Speaker.
- 1m x Figure 8 Speaker Cable 2x (7x0.18mm).
- 1 x DC Power Socket, Chassis Mount.
- 1 x Deluxe Amplifier PCB.
- 1 x Stereo Amp Cable.
- PCB Length: 62mm.
- PCB Width: 50mm.
- Click here to download the essential information.
- Click here to download the full teaching resources.
- Click here to download Autodesk files for this product.
- 3D CAD Files.
- Click here to find out more about Autodesk.
- My Mini Factory 3D Printable Enclosure.
This kit is supplied in a blister retail packaging. It is also available in a simple grip seal bag and bulk quantities for more details on this version click here
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate click here.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer click here.
This is a fantastic amplifier design that is based on our deluxe amplifier kit. The speakers have been upgraded to 2W versions that give the design an improved look and sound quality. Vinyl...
This is a fantastic amplifier design that is based on our deluxe amplifier kit. The speakers have been upgraded to 2W versions that give the design an improved...
These iPod amplifier docking stations were designed by year 10 students at the Hardenhuish School. It is based on our deluxe amplifier kit that uses an iPod lead and has...
These iPod amplifier docking stations were designed by year 10 students at the Hardenhuish School. It is based on our deluxe amplifier kit that uses...
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.