This FS90R Mini 360 Servo by Feetech is a great value multi-purpose micro size servo and it's ideal for use with micro-controller systems like the BBC microbit, Arduino, Raspberry Pi and PICAXE. It's miniature size also makes it great for use in radio controlled models and small robot projects.
This is a 360 degree continuous rotation servo. Its operation is very different to that of a standard servo. Instead of going to a specified angle, this servo will be static at a 1.5ms pulse (a trimmer is included to tweak this), a longer pulse gives forward rotation and a shorter pulse give backwards rotation.
The FS90R continuous rotation servo converts standard RC servo position pulses into continuous rotation speed. The default rest point is 1.5 ms, but this can be adjusted by using a small screwdriver to turn the middle-point adjustment potentiometer. Pulse widths above the rest point result in counterclockwise rotation, with speed increasing as the pulse width increases; pulse widths below the rest point result in clockwise rotation, with speed increasing as the pulse width decreases.
It comes with mounting screws and a range of horns to suit most applications. You can use any servo code, hardware or library to control these servos, so it's great for beginners who want to make things move without the need for a motor driver board. These servos are fully compatible with our Servo:Lite board which is also included in the :MOVE mini buggy kit for the BBC microbit.
- Great value miniature servo.
- 360 Degree Operation.
- Control horns included.
- 1 x Mini 360 Degree Servo and accessories.
- Width: 12.5mm.
- Height: 22mm.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
With Halloween 2018 creeping up on us, we’ve made some spooky resources to give your decorations a techy twist! It’s a great time of year to test out some ideas...
With Halloween 2018 creeping up on us, we’ve made some spooky resources to give your decorations a techy twist! It’s a great time of year...
We've recently added a continuous rotation servos to our range of stocked products. We thought it would be useful to do a quick tutorial on how to control one using...
We've recently added a continuous rotation servos to our range of stocked products. We thought it would be useful to do a quick tutorial on...
In this quick tutorial, we are going to cover how to trim a continuous rotation servo with code. We will be writing our code in Microsoft's MakeCode Editor for the BBC...
In this quick tutorial, we are going to cover how to trim a continuous rotation servo with code. We will be writing our code in Microsoft's...
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.