Buy locally from a partner
Make the RiPi Pico the brains of your next robotics project with the Kitronik Simply Servos for Raspberry Pi Pico.
The compact Simply Servo board for Raspberry Pi Pico allows for up to 8 servos to be controlled simultaneously, making it ideal for advanced robotics projects with the RiPi Pico. The board should be used with a Pico that has soldered pin headers, the Pico can then slot straight into the board. A Pico with pin headers already attached can be obtained separately here. The board features standard 3-pin servo connectors which allow for servos to be plugged straight in without the need for adaptors or soldering.
As well as supporting 8 servos, the board also features 5 external connections to GPIO pins and a 3V and GND supply from the Pico. This IO breakout the 3 ADC pins and GP0 and GP1. This allows additional IO to be connected to the board and the state of these can then be read or controlled by the Pico.
Power is provided via a terminal block connector, the supply is then controlled by an on/off power switch to the board. There is a green power LED to indicate when the board is turned on. The board produces a regulated 3V supply that is fed into the 40-way connector to power the Pico, removing the need to power the Pico directly. The board's power connections are reverse polarity protected.
- This board is not supplied with a Raspberry Pi Pico, one can be obtained separately here.
- This board is capable of continuous use at high currents. During such use, it may become hot.
- Due to the additional current draw of a Pico W's wireless features it is not recommended to use the wireless functionality with this board. The Pico's W standard functionality will work as normal only the wireless functions are affected.
- Control up 8 servos simultaneously with the Raspberry Pi Pico.
- Ample IO for advanced robotics projects.
- The board features standard 3 pin servo connectors.
- The board also features 5 external connections to GPIO pins and a 3V and GND supply from the Pico. These IO breakout the 3 ADC pins and GP0 and GP1.
- The board features a terminal block power input connector, with on/off switch and power status LED.
- The board will power all of the attached servos and provide the attached Pico with a regulated 3V supply.
- Additionally, there is built-in reverse polarity protection.
- Kitronik has developed a MicroPython module & sample code.
- 1 x Simply Servos for Raspberry Pi Pico.
- Length: 65mm.
- Width: 36mm.
- Height: 14mm.
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
OverviewIn this first blog of a series we are going to cover how we can create a drawing robot arm out of cardboard using three servos, a Raspberry Pi Pico and...
OverviewIn this first blog of a series we are going to cover how we can create a drawing robot arm out of cardboard using three servos,...
OverviewIn this blog we are going to cover how to improve on our Cardboard Pico Drawing Robot Arm. This will be done in three stages. In the first section we...
OverviewIn this blog we are going to cover how to improve on our Cardboard Pico Drawing Robot Arm. This will be done in three stages....
OverviewThe biggest challenge behind making the Cardboard and Advanced drawing robot arms was figuring out how to move the arm to a specific position. This is needed so that we...
OverviewThe biggest challenge behind making the Cardboard and Advanced drawing robot arms was figuring out how to move the arm to a specific position. This...
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.