Please note: European delivery is temporarily disabled due to significant delays and other issues (Important info for EU customers)
Why not add some sparkle to a textiles project or design by adding some gems or studs. The gems are a great value for money. This allows excellent effects to be achieved for only a few pence.
The ‘Gem Master’ tool from Antex is perfect for using with our range of gems (rhinestones) and studs (rhinestuds). The gems and studs that we sell have a ‘hot melt’ backing that is activated when heated using the ‘Gem Master’ tool. The adhesive backing allows the gems to be attached to many types of textiles, plastics, wooden materials, etc.
The 'Gem Master' tool has two power settings and a wide range of tips for gems and studs of various shapes and sizes.
It is supplied with a small selection of gems and studs to get you started.
Additional gems and studs are available in a wide range of colours and sizes. If you are looking to get started our gem and stud pack is a perfect addition to this tool.
This tool is also compatible with the fabric master and pyro master tips, making it great for many different craft applications.
- This product is supplied with a UK mains plug and is designed to work off a 230V, 50Hz supply.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
We are unable to find anything to state if it will work on glass but it is unlikely. We also wouldn’t recommend using it on glass as the heat would likely crack or wrap it.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.