Buy locally from a partner
Each of our new Large ZIP Arcs has 15 individually addressable RGB LED’s. Each LED can be controlled independently and all LEDs are connected using the same three wire bus. You can connect four Large ZIP Arcs together to form a circle that would then contain 60 individually addressable RGB LED’s.
Each LED can produce a full spectrum of colours independent to all of the other LEDs on the bus. Each ZIP LED has a Red, Green and Blue element within the LED, and each of these can achieve 256 levels of brightness. This results in 16,777,216 possible output colours. Multiple ZIP LEDs can be connected to produce longer strings/strips.
- Simple 3 wire connection for all LEDs.
- Compatible with any WS2812B driver code.
- They can be coded with the Microsoft PXT Editor for the BBC microbit.
- Integrated reset circuit.
- You can connect four Large ZIP Arcs together to form a circle.
- 1 x Kitronik Large ZIP Arc.
- Length: 102.8mm.
- Width: 10.2mm.
- Height: 3mm.
- PCB Height: 1.5mm.
- Inner Radius: 62.5mm.
- Outer Radius: 72.7mm.
- Guide For Using Kitronik ZIP LEDs With The BBC microbit.
- ZIP Arc Large Datasheet.
- WS2812B Datasheet.
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
For day eleven of our 12 Makes of Christmas we made a ZIP Halo Christmas Tree. Follow our step by step guide and make your own. This is quite an involved build as there is...
For day eleven of our 12 Makes of Christmas we made a ZIP Halo Christmas Tree. Follow our step by step guide and make your own. This is quite an...
Thank you for your question, not really as the Klip Halo Provides out 3V and these need around 5V supply. You could theoretically then supply it from off of the board and control it with the Klip Halo.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.