Buy locally from a partner
The Round USB RGB LED lamp is a board designed for low-power lightings, such as mood lamps or accent lights. Its discreet size and circular design make it a perfect option for creative enclosure designs.
The PCB is 36mm in diameter and is provided with a single M3 mounting hole in the centre of the board. The USB connector projects approximately 2mm from the end of the PCB. The underside of the PCB is flat, allowing for simple mounting within your designs. The 5 RGB LEDs are evenly placed on a 72-degree separation around the centre hole.
The lamp is powered via the USB connector and has been designed so that power requirements are within the supply rating of a computer USB port (under 100mA). This means you can power it conveniently from a computer/laptop or a suitable power supply.
The onboard switch is used to step between patterns and turn off the LEDs. A remote switch can be connected in parallel with the PCB switch to allow remote mounting within an enclosure. The remote switch should be momentary, normally open. The use of a non-momentary switch may result in unpredictable operation.
The 5 full-colour RGB LEDs are controlled by an IC pre-programmed with 4 patterns, selected by pressing the button to step through them. There is an additional off position after the 4th pattern:
- A rainbow fade slowly fades through different colours.
- Pressing the button will stop the fade on the current colour.
- Pressing again will start a brightness fade (up and down) centred around the current colour.
- Another press changes to an RGB chasing pattern.
- A further press turns off the LEDs.
Pressing the button once more will bring the sequence back to the first rainbow fade pattern.
- A low-power lighting solution that is ideal for creating custom enclosures for the desktop.
- Featuring 5 full-colour RGB LEDs with 4 different user-selectable lighting patterns.
- There is an additional off position after the 4th pattern
- Advance through patterns with the end-mounted tactile button.
- Add your own momentary switch in parallel for remote mounting on your projects.
- The PCB is 36mm in diameter with a max height of 10mm.
- There is a single-centred M3 mounting hole and the underside of the board is completely flat, allowing for technically simple enclosure designs.
- Power the board via the USB connector.
- Forward current is typically 60mA at 5V, peak & < ; 90mA.
- 1 x Kitronik Round USB RGB LED lamp with pattern selector.
- Max Height: 10mm.
- Diameter: 36mm.
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 3.3mm (M3).
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.