Kitronik Dice Project Kit plus batteries
This kit has seven LEDs that are used to display a random dice number every time the ‘start’ button is pressed. A PIC micro-controller, pre-programmed with special software controls the dice.
The ‘start’ switch mounts directly onto the board allowing it to be used as built or the dice can be housed into an enclosure.
- Random dice generator.
- Compact PCB design.
- 1 x PP3 Battery Clip Lead (Heavy Duty).
- 1 x 3xAA Battery Cage with Clip.
- 7 x Red 5mm Diffused LED - 275mCd.
- 7 x 330R Resistors.
- 1 x 6mm PCB Mount Tactile Switch.
- 1 x IC Socket 8 Pin.
- 1 x Electronic Dice Kit PCB.
- 1 x Pre-Programmed IC.
- Length: 66mm.
- Width: 39mm.
- Click here to download the essential information.
- Click here to download the full teaching resources.
This kit is supplied in a grip seal bag. It is also available in retail packaging. For more details on this version click here.
Teachers can order a sample of this kit (one per school) request a sample kit.
You will need to select the kit from a list of all the sample kits; the stock code for this kit is 2109.
Note: this service is only offered to schools for evaluation purposes only.
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
The case for the dice kit has been made by vacuum forming. The fold out board slides into the case. All the parts can be neatly stored in...
The case for the dice kit has been made by vacuum forming. The fold out board slides into the case. All the parts...
The case has openings for the LEDs and switch. The clear plastic allows the electronics to be seen and it has been designed to allow the parts to slot...
The case has openings for the LEDs and switch. The clear plastic allows the electronics to be seen and it has been designed to...
This snakes & ladders game is perfect for use in the car as the pieces are magnetic and the electronic dice is much more practical than a conventional dice. The...
This snakes & ladders game is perfect for use in the car as the pieces are magnetic and the electronic dice is much more practical...
How to solder - an introductory guide: If you're new to soldering our Soldering School will have you up and running in no time. What is soldering? Soldering is a...
How to solder - an introductory guide: If you're new to soldering our Soldering School will have you up and running in no time. What...
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.