Please note: European delivery is temporarily disabled due to significant delays and other issues (Important info for EU customers)
The Fizzbit, designed by The Crafty Robot, is a way to bring movement and excitement to mini-figures of your own invention. It is a small module containing a vibration motor, super capacitor and USB plug, which can plug directly into a computer or USB power supply (no batteries required). You slot your Fizzbit into a mini-figure (made from paper or 3D printed), turning it into a Fizzbot.How to make your mini-figures move with fizzbit.
- Create your 3D printed or paper robot.
- Plug the Fizzbit module directly into a computer or USB power supply.
- Your Fizzbot can now battle, race and dance around!.
The kit charges in approximately 20 seconds.
Fizzbots can battle, race and dance around.
Pre-built kit, no soldering required.
- Rechargeable vibrating robot.
- 1 Pre-built Fizzbit Module.
- Length: 49mm.
- Width: 16mm.
- Height: 16mm.
- Paper or 3D printed mini-figure.
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
All the best,
Hi Sarah, Unfortunately the length of time the Fizzbit vibrates for is determined by the capacitor which is mounted onto the board, currently there isn’t a version which has a large capacitor on it. From a 30 second charge you should be able to get around 30-40 seconds of run time.
The Fizzbit module is very easy to use, it comes pre-built so no soldering needed. You can then design a vibrating Fizzbit body, there are some examples here http://www.thecraftyrobot.net/. You would then plug it into the USB slot on a PC or laptop and after approximately 20seconds it is fully charged and when unplugged will begin vibrating.
Yes they would be fine, they just use a standard USB port to charge.
Unfortunately we currently don’t have a distributor that takes this item in New Zealand. However you can buy direct off our site and we do ship to New Zealand.
Not easily. The circuit is made of mostly from surface mount components and there's nowhere you can really solder to without likely damaging the components or the USB connection.
It runs for about half a minute from a single charge, a charge takes around 30 seconds.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.