This pre-built White LED Keyring Torch offers the perfect solution for designing custom enclosures. The user doesn't have to solder or assemble anything, it comes pre-built and ready to go. Just add the included CR2032 coin cell battery and press the momentary button...light! This kit was designed with a Design and Technology lesson in mind, students can get straight to designing a case without any fuss or soldering-iron-related injuries.
The board features a single white LED with a Luminous Intensity of 230mCd and a viewing angle of 120 degrees. There are 4 mounting holes, 2 x M2 and 2 x M3, to provide the user with plenty of options when designing a case. The larger M3 holes are at the rear of the board, which makes it ideal for using one of them for attaching a keyring. It's a very compact design, which lends itself to very discreet case designs. If you feel like popping it on a keyring, it's about the same physical size as an average key so it will fit nicely in your pocket.
The board is powered by a CR2032 coin cell (included) which provides enough power for a minimum of 24 hours of continuous usage. The use of a momentary button means that you can't accidentally leave it switched on when it's not in use, as soon as you take your thumb off the button, out goes the light.
- The perfect kit for designing custom cases.
- Ideally suited as a student task for Design & Technology.
- The kit is pre-built, and no soldering or mechanical assembly is required.
- Just pop in the included CR2032 coin cell battery and the torch is ready to go.
- The board features a single momentary on/off switch which prevents the user from accidentally leaving it switched on.
- The included CR2032 coin cell provides enough power for a minimum of 24 hours of continuous usage.
- There are 4 mounting holes, 2 x M2 and 2 x M3.
- It can easily be attached to a keyring via one of the 2 M3 mounting holes.
- 1 x Kitronik White LED Keyring Torch, Pre-built.
- 1 x CR2032 coin cell battery.
- Length: 44mm.
- Width: 22mm.
- Max Thickness: 5.8mm.
Teachers can order a sample of this kit (one per school) request a sample kit.
You will need to select the kit from a list of all the sample kits; the stock code for this kit is 35160.
Note: this service is only offered to schools for evaluation purposes only.
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.
Coin cells should be kept out of the reach of small children as they are very dangerous if swallowed, when immediate medical intervention is required.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
We’re on our way towards summer, so our latest make is an icon of the season - an ice lolly! This fun enclosure for our new Keyring Torch (35160) shows...
We’re on our way towards summer, so our latest make is an icon of the season - an ice lolly! This fun enclosure for our...
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.