This pin header pack is specifically for use with the Raspberry Pi Pico microcontroller. It is supplied as two strips of 20 pins each that are the right length and ready to be soldered directly to the board. Just take them out of the bag and fit them.
These are the same headers that are soldered onto the Pico with pin headers assembled, which is also available via the Kitronik Discovery Kit for Raspberry Pi Pico (Pico Included).
These pin headers make connecting I/O devices or use with a prototyping breadboard simple and convenient. They also allow for use with our accessory boards, such as; the Compact Robotics Board and the Compact Motor Driver Board.
This pin header features an industry-standard header terminal connector for mating with industry-standard sockets on a 2.54mm pitch. It's reliable, rugged, low cost, and this connector is a must for any standard board-to-board mating for example Pico/Arduino.
- Pin header pack for use with the Raspberry Pi Pico.
- Compatible with our range of accessory boards for Raspberry Pi Pico.
- 2.54mm pitch single row through-hole PCB footprint.
- Supplied as two strips of 20 pins each.
- Industry-standard header/ terminal specification.
- Standard 2.50mm insulator profile.
- Standard 6.10mm contact post, 3mm solder tail.
- Contact Material: Brass. Contact Plating: Gold Flash Plated.
- Rated Current: 3A.
- Insulation Resistance: 5000 MΩ Max.
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +105°C.
- RoHS compliant.
- 1 x Pin Header Pack (2 x 20) (male) for the Raspberry Pi Pico Board.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.