Keep your Raspberry Pi 5 safe and ready for action with the official case for the Raspberry Pi 5.
This official case for the Raspberry Pi 5 is available in this stunning red and white option. No tools or fixings are required, just clip the Raspberry Pi into the bottom of the case and pop on the lid and you're done. If you want to use a HAT, just clip off the lid and you are good to go!
This new case is a refinement of the Raspberry Pi 4 case, with improved thermal features to support the higher peak power consumption of Raspberry Pi 5. It integrates a variable-speed fan, powered and controlled from a dedicated connector on the Raspberry Pi 5 PCB. The case offers a nice snug fit for your Pi 5 and features a high-quality, two-part ABS construction. It looks great, it will protect your Pi computer, and it is practical and durable. The case also features anti-slip rubber feet on the underside of the case, to keep it in place and stable on your desk.
The case has been designed to give you access to all of the ports from the outside. There are cut-outs for the dual micro HDMI, USB, Ethernet port, as well as the USB-C power connector. You also have access to the MicroSD card (see Note:) and the new on/off switch. The power and activity lights on your Raspberry Pi 5 are still visible through the end of the case.
- Before fitting or removing your Raspberry Pi from the case, ensure that the microSD card has been removed first. Attempting to put the Pi into or out of the case with the microSD card inserted may result in damage to the card, the case, or the Raspberry Pi 5.
- Keep your Raspberry Pi 5 safe and ready for action with the official Raspberry Pi 5 case.
- Available in this stunning red and white colour scheme.
- No tools or fixings are required, just clip in and play.
- The clip-on lid is optional. If you want to use a HAT, just clip off the lid and you are good to go!.
- The case has been designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi 5 and offers a snug fit and protection from damage.
- The case features anti-slip feet.
- All primary ports are still accessible. There are cut-outs for the dual micro HDMI, USB, and Ethernet port, as well as the USB-C power connector and access to the microSD card and new Pi on/off switch.
- It integrates a variable-speed fan, powered and controlled from a dedicated connector on the Raspberry Pi 5 PCB.
- The power and activity light is still visible through the end of the case.
- 1 x The Official Case For Raspberry Pi 5 (4MB & 8MB).
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.