Buy locally from a partner
Micro USB Breakout Board plus power supply
Note: Although this board is no longer available, we do have other Arduino accessories and breakout boards here.
This Micro USB Breakout Board offers easy access to all the USB power and data pins as they are connected to large solder-able pads on the PCB, with 0.1" spacing. The board has two further outputs where the 5V power pin is connected through a switch or the switch and a resistor. This makes the board ideal for a variety of applications such as our Micro USB Lamp Kit.
Fully compatible with Micro USB charges supplied with most mobile phones and tablets.
- 0.1" spaced pads suitable for use with standard pin strip.
- Micro USB.
- Resistor mounting holes.
- Onboard power switch.
- 1 x Micro USB Breakout, with Power Switch.
- PCB Length: 38mm.
- PCB Width: 28mm.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
I wouldn't recommend it. If you were connecting to the micro USB on the micro:bit you might as well just connect the micro USB directly and if you were connecting to the JST you would likely blow the board even with a resistor.
Also, what are the heights above board for the connector and switch?
Thank you for your question, the R2 uses the same connections as the R1 it is simply a space for a bigger power resistor should you need one.
The connector is approximately 3mm proud of the board and the switch is approximately 4mm.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.