Micro USB to 5V breakout plus power supply
Micro USB to 5V breakout plus power supply and soldering starter kit
This compact Micro USB Breakout Board offers an easy way of connecting circuits to the 5V power lines that a USB connection supplies. The output (5V and Gnd) connections are two large solder-able pads on the PCB.
This board is ideal for replacing batteries in a variety of circuits such as our Mono Amp kit. It is compatible with Micro USB chargers supplied with most mobile phones and tablets.
- Power your electronics projects via USB.
- Compatible with projects such as the Kitronik Mono Amp kit.
- 1 x USB to 5V Breakout Board.
- PCB Length: 22mm.
- PCB width: 16mm.
- Some soldering required to connect the breakout board to your project.
- PC USB ports normally supply 100mA up to an absolute max of 500mA. If you plug anything in that requires a higher current, damage to the USB port is possible.
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate click here.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer click here.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.