Buy locally from a partner
The Kitronik Pin Breakout for the Raspberry Pi Pico has been designed to offer an easy way of connecting additional circuitry and devices to the Pico. It also allows for moving the Pico between projects without the need to remove all of the jumper cables.
The Pico plugs into the two inner rows of sockets. The remaining two outer rows can then be used for connecting to external devices/circuits. The board has clear markings for each pin and the correct orientation for inserting the Pico is also clearly marked.
In order to use this board, the Pico should have soldered pin headers, it can then be firmly inserted into the board. Additionally, the board features 4 x M3 mounting holes to allow for fixing the board to projects/prototyping setups. Care was taken when designing the Pico Pin Breakout to maintain as small a footprint as possible.
- It offers a convenient interface for controlling additional circuitry with the Raspberry Pi Pico.
- The board features 2 x rows of sockets that a Pico with soldered pin headers can slot straight into.
- The outer rows of sockets can be used to connect any of the Pico i/o pins to a project/prototype.
- Use jumper wires, soldering is not required.
- Raspberry Pi Pico prototyping made easy.
- 1 x Kitronik Pin Breakout for the Raspberry Pi Pico.
- Length: 65mm.
- Width: 37mm.
- Height: 11.2mm.
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.