These 12V Red Flexible LED strips are available in 0.5m and 5m lengths, with 30 LEDs per 1/2 meter, which gives a total of 300 LEDs in a 5m reel. They are highly versatile and can be used in a wide variety of lighting applications.
These red flexible LED strips can be cut to size easily as there are cut points every 5cm. Each 5cm section contains 3 LEDs and solder power pads. Sections can easily be joined together with lengths of wire to get the desired amount of coverage in your project.
The strips are adhesive-backed and run off a 12DC supply. When lit, they have a generous viewing angle of 120 degrees. The LEDs are based on surface-mounted 3528 LEDs. These reels of LEDs are rated for a supply current = 200mA per 0.5m length.
- Though these strips are very flexible, care should be taken not to bend them around very sharp corners/angles as this may cause them to become damaged.
- A maximum length of 5m should not be exceeded when connecting these strips in series.
- Based on a 3528 surface mount LED.
- It runs from a 12V DC supply.
- Supply current = 200mA per 0.5m length.
- Adhesive backed.
- 30 LEDs per 1/2 meter, giving 300 LEDs in a 5m length.
- Strips can be cut into shorter lengths. Cut points every 5cm.
- Three LEDs per 5cm section.
- Multiple sections can be soldered together to make longer lengths.
- Tape width 8mm.
- Thickness 0.2mm + LED height (approx. 1.8mm).
- LED output 250 - 300 (lm).
- Red Flexible LED strip - 30-way, 12V
Available in the following lengths:
- 0.5m SKU: 3552 (Contains 30 LEDs)
- 5.0m SKU: 3552-5M (Contains 300 LEDs)
- Length: 0.5m or 5m.
- Width: 8mm.
- Height: 2mm (nominal).
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.