Get lessons moving forward fast with these handy LED classroom kits, comprising USB leads and LEDs. Each kit comes with 50 x USB leads and a reel of 300 LEDs, everything you need for an introductory electronics lesson or for students to use as a platform for designing cases/desk lamps.
Each reel of 5V White Flexible LED strips is supplied on a 5m roll, each roll containing 300 LEDs. They are extremely versatile and can be used in a wide variety of lighting applications. The 5m white flexible LED strips can be cut to size easily as they are broken up into 300 sections, marked by a cutting line. Each flexible section contains an LED, a limiting resistor, and solder pads. The strips also feature a 3M tape rear side, so the strips can be easily fixed in place to your project. You can achieve a wider spread of LEDs around a project by separating the strips into 1 LED section and rejoining the sections together with lengths of wire.
The USB leads allow you to take power for each project from a PC or power supply. The leads are pre-tinned and a generous 1m long.
- Kit Features;
- Speed up lesson prep with this handy kit comprising USB leads & LEDs.
- It contains 50 x USB leads and a 5m reel of 300 LEDs.
- A simple kit, perfect for teaching basic electronics or as a platform for design lessons.
- Enough for two complete lessons or one lesson with spares.
- They can be easily disassembled and reused.
- LED Features;
- 5V White Flexible LED strips on a 5m roll, with 300 LEDs per roll.
- The LEDs are high flux surface mounted 2835 LEDs.
- They are extremely versatile and can be used in a wide variety of lighting applications.
- The reels can easily be split into single LED sections, along the clearly marked cutting line.
- Each flexible section contains an LED, a limiting resistor, and solder pads.
- It also features a 3M tape rear side for easy fixing.
- The strips require a 5V supply.
- Each single LED section is rated for a maximum supply of 21A@5V.
- The LEDs have a viewing angle of 120 degrees.
- 1440-1560 lumens.
- USB Lead Features;
- Take power for your project from a PC.
- Pre-tinned colour-coded leads.
- Ideal for use with a 5V mains power supply.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.