Or are there better way to power them.
A high quality 12V, 2A (24 watt) UK plug top switch mode power supply, with full CB, CE and LPS safety approvals. This range is RoHS compliant and meets Energy Efficiency level IV CEC requirements for no load power consumption. These units provide a reliable, single regulated output voltage.
The lead length is approximately 1.4m long with a 2.1mm DC jack on the end.
|Input current||0.8A Max|
|Output Voltage||12V DC|
|Output voltage tolerance||+/- 0.6V|
|Load regulation||+/- 5%|
|Protection||Short, over voltage & over current|
- This product is supplied with a UK mains plug and is designed to work off a 230V, 50Hz supply.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
A gorgeous wooden lamp with firbe optic lights made by a GCSE student at Meole Brace School using our LED strips and power supply. Skills demonstrated include vacuum forming and bending wood using...
A gorgeous wooden lamp with firbe optic lights made by a GCSE student at Meole Brace School using our LED strips and power supply. Skills demonstrated include vacuum...
Or are there better way to power them.
Thank you for your question, that power supply should be suitable for use with our 12V LED strips. It should work for upto 5m.
sitive and the outside as negative as do all of our power supplies, however occasionally on some electronics they are the other way around. The voltage of the power supply, this is a bit easier to check as the equipment will normally have some text on the back of it that indicates if it?s a 12V supply, which with a set of computer speakers is likely to be the case, but it could be higher. The current requirements of the electronics, again this will probably be listed on the back of the product, it?s not a problem to have a power supply that is rated higher than you need, except it will probably cost a little more that the lower current equivalent. This power supply is 2A so as long as the equipment needs less than 2 amps you will be fine.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.