A keyring attachment plus solar torch kit
A keyring attachment plus LED Keyring Torch
These standard split keyring attachments are made from carbon spring steel and are supplied in a pack of 50. They have an inside diameter of 17.2mm, an outside diameter of 20mm, and a ring thickness of 2.6mm.
We've created several makes now that serve as keyring items, such as this Torch Ice Lolly Enclosure, and we also have project kits that lend themselves to being popped onto a keyring, such as the Kitronik Solar Torch Kit. Keyrings are always super helpful to have on hand as you never know when you might need one!
Carbon spring steel is both durable and pliable with a high degree of strength and as such is known as general-use steel. It is also resistant to corrosion/rusting, making it an ideal choice for items that will be used daily and that need to last.
Typically, these rings are used for keyrings but they are also sometimes used as cotter rings that can be used to secure things such as clevis pins, turnbuckles, and rigging screws. They are sometimes a better option than cotter pins as the rings can be reused as they don't need to be bent after fitting to hold firmly in place.
- Standard split carbon spring steel keyrings.
- Constructed to be strong, long-lasting and resistant to corrosion.
- They have an inside diameter of 17.2mm, an outside diameter of 20mm, and a ring thickness of 2.6mm.
- They are ideal for keyrings but they can also double as cotter rings.
- 1 x Split Key Ring Attachment - 20mm (pack of 50).
- Inside Diameter: 17.2mm.
- Outside Diameter: 20mm.
- Ring Thickness: 2.6mm.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
We’re on our way towards summer, so our latest make is an icon of the season - an ice lolly! This fun enclosure for our new Keyring Torch (35160) shows...
We’re on our way towards summer, so our latest make is an icon of the season - an ice lolly! This fun enclosure for our...
One of our newest products is the Kitronik USB Rechargeable Torch Kit: a through-hole soldering kit designed to charge fast and provide a fun design challenge. Emma made this simple enclosure...
One of our newest products is the Kitronik USB Rechargeable Torch Kit: a through-hole soldering kit designed to charge fast and provide a fun design...
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.