The Kitronik Klaw MK2 Robotic Gripper Kit is the latest version of the original and popular Kitronik Klaw and is a great addition to any robotics or buggy project.
It has been carefully redesigned so that it is now also compatible with both the MOVE:mini Mk1 and Mk2. On Mk1 it can be mounted to the boot lid and on the MK2 it can be added to both the boot lid and the base plate. Extra holes were added and a slight change to the part which holds the servo was made to facilitate this.
It is controlled by a low voltage servo which is included, this servo is used to open and close the Klaw.
At the rear of the unit are mounting points allowing it to be bolted to other items, such as buggies or robotic arms. Supply voltage: 3V to 6V. Supplied as a set of parts that require simple assembly, see the resources section below for build instructions.
- Easily add a gripping Klaw to any robotics project.
- It is compatible with both :MOVE mini Mk1 and MK2.
- Servo powered opening and closing with the servo included as a part of the kit.
- Easy to assemble.
- 1 x Mini 180 Degree Servo With Accessories.
- 5 x Laser Cut Perspex Parts.
- 1 x M3 Steel Washers.
- 2 x M3 x 16 Pozi PanSteel.
- 2 x M2 x 16 Pozi PanSteel.
- Printed Assembly Instructions.
- Closed Length: 85mm.
- Closed Width: 70mm.
- Open Length: 45mm.
- Open Width: 125mm.
- Height w/servo: 38mm.
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.