This mini temperature module with LCD display is the perfect size for integrating into a project discretely. If you need to monitor the temperature in your greenhouse or home/classroom, this could easily be placed in a small custom enclosure. Why not extend your next custom clock-face build to also include this temperature sensor? Take your Design & Technology projects to the next level!
The thermometer has an operating range of approximately -50 degrees C to +70 degrees C. The module features a clear and easy-to-read LCD display.
The casing is made from ABS, which offers good resistance to; impact, heat, chemicals, and abrasion. It also offers good dimensional stability, hardness, and tensile strength, and it retains many of its favourable mechanical properties at very low temperatures.
Power is provided by the two included LR44 batteries. We also stock replacement LR44 batteries here.
- Although temperature sensing is rated for as low as -50 degrees C, we are reasonably sure that the LCD screen will cease to function long before the temperature drops that low.
- Add discreet temperature sensing to your project
- The module features an easy-to-read LCD screen.
- This is a great little module for D&T projects such as additional functionality for clock face designs or greenhouse monitoring.
- The thermometer has an operating range of approximately -50 degrees C to +70 degrees C.
- The casing is made from ABS, which has excellent mechanical properties, even at low temperatures.
- Power is provided by the two included LR44 batteries.
- RoHS compliant.
- 1 x Temperature & Humidity Module With LCD Screen.
- 2 x LR44 Batteries.
- Length: 47.6mm.
- Width: 28.4mm.
- Height: 15.5mm.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
This make is all about including the Temperature Gauge in a clock make! The two often go hand in hand, and some clocks even display air pressure and humidity too.Read...
This make is all about including the Temperature Gauge in a clock make! The two often go hand in hand, and some clocks even display...
Thanks for your question, I would cut an aperture that is approx. 26mm high and around 45mm wide as the spring loaded clips on the side should allow a friction fit.
The module measures from the back of the lip to the back of the module 18mm but there isn’t really a maximum thickness but it might make it harder to access the batteries if you have it much thicker.
If you have material less than around 1.5mm thickness you are likely to get some movement however.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.