Babies Bath Over Temperature Indicator.By using a temperature activated board built in the heat activated option it is possible to make a simple babies bath too hot indicator. The ‘too hot’ state can be indicated by an LED that light by the addition of the 150ohm resistor (in R3) and red LED (in LED1). The thermistor should be mounted on separate flying leads as the PCB should not be immersed in water.
- Temperature activated switch (stock code 2113)
- 3 x AA Battery cage with lead (stock code 2234-25 - pack of 25)
- PP3 battery clip lead (stock code 2238-25 pack of 25)
- 150 ohm resistor (stock code 3003-150R - pack of 100)
- Red 5mm LED (stock code 3504-01)
- Zinc Chloride AA batteries (2201-40 - box of 40)
©Kitronik Ltd – You may print this page & link to it, but must not copy the page or part thereof without Kitronik's prior written consent.