NTU Designing with E-textiles Summer Course 2017:
|Date:||17 - 21 July 2017.|
|Days and times:||Monday - Friday 10 am - 4 pm for one week.|
|Location:||Nottingham Trent University, City Campus|
On this course you will:
- Experiment with a full e-textile kit of materials, provided by local manufacturer Kitronik.
- Explore the design process in a multidisciplinary and collaborative way.
- Develop your skills in creating a design concept.
- Have access to an expert team who are trained in textiles and electronic engineering.
- See live projects that involve both e-textiles and the use of innovation from leading research departments.
What will you gain?By the end of this course you'll be able to identify state-of-the-art smart textiles and wearable technology applications, understand how to make e-textile circuits and know what materials and equipment are required. Not from Nottingham? Find out more about summer accommodation on our doorstep. Any questions? Contact the short course team: Email Telephone: +44 (0)115 848 2813 Or book your place on the NTU website >>
©Kitronik Ltd – You may print this page & link to it, but must not copy the page or part thereof without Kitronik's prior written consent.